OUR ENVIROnMENTAL POLICY.
All our carriers are put through a vigorous vetting process.
As a transportation broker, Western Alliance Logistics Inc. sources thousands of trucking companies across Canada and the United States. All carriers are put through a vigorous vetting process including verification if the carrier is a SmartWay Transport Partner.
SmartWay partnership is a public/private collaboration between Natural Resources Canada, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the freight transportation industry that helps freight shippers, carriers, and logistics companies improve fuel-efficiency and save money.
In terms of the trucking sector, SmartWay gives fleet managers a sense of how their fleets compare to their competitors and how they can improve their fuel efficiency.
- They will be able to reduce operating costs and emissions.
- Track and improve fuel efficiency.
- And make a positive contribution to corporate culture.
As a SmartWay Logistics Company Western Alliance Logistics helps their clients and carriers achieve:
- Credible efficiency tracking and sustainability accounting: By ensuring that our carriers tracking efforts are consistent with industry best practices.
- Demonstrated commitment: Participation allows WAL to prioritize sustainability, efficiency and performance data from our carriers.
- Measurable results: By tracking our carrier’s metrics that impact our bottom line and benchmarking efficiency performance, this allows us compare to our peers, as well as how our efforts affect results on a year-to-year basis.
- Operational efficiencies: SmartWay helps WAL identify inefficiency and waste that costs us and our clients’ money and allows us to make strategic improvements year after year.
- Continuous improvement: WAL annual participation in SmartWay provides business intelligence that helps pinpoint real achievements and uncover opportunities to get better.